Naja Hall is a Coach, author, speaker, and educator. In just a few short years, her brand has blazed to the forefront of the millennial blended family niche and her Coaching agency provides resources to over 200K adults daily. Naja sees the family as the singular most important system in our society and with over 50% of today’s modern families including partners who have remarried or recoupled, she aims to provide resources that reshape the misconceptions that prevent members of stepfamilies from thriving. She passionately provides families and individuals the tools by which they can learn to form a more cohesive unit, free of the drama that usually surrounds divorce, separation, and remarriage.
In 2016, Naja founded Blended and Black, the LARGEST support community for millennials in blended families. Blended and Black produces hundreds of yearly articles, daily social media content, has an engaged facebook group and produces video and docu-series content for Blended and Black TV. In Summer 2019, Naja successfully launch of her membership community VIPStepmom.com which gives its member exclusive content and is dedicated to helping stepmoms navigate their blended families while keeping their sanity.
Naja hosts top-ranked podcast I Know I’m CRAZY with Naja Hall which boasts 28k downloads per episode. She also published the Amazon best-selling Girl, Bye! book series.
- Bachelors from the University of Tennessee in Family and Consumer Sciences
- Certified Family Life Educator with the National Council of Family Relations
- American Bar Association – Dispute Resolution Associate
- AAFCS member of American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Spring 2019 Featured on Today.com Stepmom Segment
- Spring 2019 Cover of Stepmom magazine